Nagasaki Ropeway Free Shuttle Bus booking
Thank you for choosing the Nagasaki Ropeway.
The Nagasaki Ropeway Free Shuttle Bus offers free round trips from five hotels and other sites in central Nagasaki to Nagasaki Ropeway Fuchi Shrine Station.
We look forward to serving you.
The bus is running as usual today.
Reservations are required for the free shuttle service.
Make sure to book seats and show the booking confirmation page to the bus driver.
* You will ride the same bus on the outward and return trips.
* You may not be able to ride the bus depending on the seats available that day.
* Bookings are accepted from 12:00 noon on the day you will ride the bus until 30 minutes before each bus’s departure time (Hotel Belleview Nagasaki Dejima).
◆Shuttle Bus Stops◆
* Please note that some of the shuttle bus stops are located at a distance from the facilities they are named after.
- The Bus Stop in JR Nagasaki Station for the shuttle bus is located at the east exit traffic square.
- The shuttle bus stop to THE GLOBAL VIEW NAGASAKI is different from the local bus stop.
- Please note that you must pay the separate Nagasaki Ropeway fare.
- The Nagasaki Ropeway may not be operated during bad weather. Please check the Nagasaki Ropeway website for status updates.
- The Free Shuttle Bus may not be run in certain circumstances. Please check the Free Shuttle Bus booking page for status updates.
- The bus is used by many other customers. Please do not book more seats than you need.
Visit the booking confirmation page if you need to cancel your booking.
- Please refrain from bothering others on the bus or near the bus stop (violence, loud yelling, etc.).
- Free Shuttle Bus departure or arrival may be delayed due to road or ropeway congestion, etc.
* Please confirm your booking below.
◎ When the Nagasaki Ropeway not be run, The Free Shuttle Bus will not be run.
* Please check the Nagasaki Ropeway website for status updates.